Followers

Monday 28 November 2016

Well, not the greatest start to this blog. The day after my first post, I had some bad news which resulted in me having set backs in most areas of my life, but I am starting to feel better now and things have changed in my work life!

I have managed to secure a room to rent in a hairdressers. This was previously used as a beauty room and my friend and I will be taking it on in the very near future and setting up business as a beauty salon. I will be mostly concentrating on makeup, however I might do the occasional other treatment since I have the training.

This is our room, all set out with a bed, nail station and huge windows for lots of light! I think we will pop some curtains up and maybe do a bit of decorating, but I think it looks lovely as it is and doesn't need a lot doing to it.



I will be going to sign the contract and pay my first rent installment this week, very exciting news! We are based in Billingham, North East UK so if anyone is local, come and see us!

No comments:

Post a Comment