Followers

Saturday 21 January 2017

ELF Cosmetics - Sale Haul and Review



I've heard a lot about e.l.f over the past year or so, mainly that they make great products at an affordable price (I mean, come on, Kathleen Lights uses their stuff, they must be OK right?) but the makeup snob in me never really wanted to try the brand. I'm all about packaging and e.l.f. don't cater to the packaging obsessed. Their packaging is very simple and quite sleek, usually plain black and white with the logo on, It's not terrible, by any means, but it's not covered in glitter, unicorns and drag queens so it doesn't cater to my taste.

Anyway, I had a quick look at their sale after Christmas and decided to give them a try. The sale at e.l.f. was INCREDIBLE, products from just 30p! I was sure they'd all be terrible but at that price I thought I'd give them a go.

I purchased the Day to Night Smoky Eye Set, Lash Love Set, Sparkling Eyes 5 Piece Eyeliner set, HD Blush in shade Superstar, Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Raspberry and the standard lipstick in Posh. All of these items, including postage came to £9.75. Shipping took around two weeks and there were no customs charges on delivery, which is always good! My order also came with a free sample of their Illuminating Eye Cream.

Lash Love Set




No comments:

Post a Comment