Followers

Thursday 26 January 2017

Salon Update


So, we have had the salon for around two months now and this is how it originally looked! It still looks pretty much the same to be honest, as it was nicely decorated and kitted out with most of the things we needed, we just wanted to make it a bit more homely.

I have moved my makeup in, and that's pretty much all I need, I'm using these drawers which I got from Amazon at the moment, but I'll have to replace them as I thought I would be clever and take the entire thing with me on a mobile job but ended up breaking them - not so clever! Next time I'll be less lazy and pack up the Zuca bag instead! Julie also has a set of these drawers for her kit, but hers are white because she's much better at being a grown up than I am.


The acrylic stand on the top has lipsticks, lip and eye pencils, concealers and lip stains in. The drawers are full of everything else I need - palettes, foundations, single shadows, hair clips, cotton pads etc.. And of course, my Makeup Forever brush cleaner is on the top of the drawers, I love this for when I need to clean off my brushes very quickly in between colours.

You can just see our little fire in the corner of this picture, there's no heating in the room so we have this to keep us - and you - warm!


Our waiting chair - we get SO many comments about this, and it really is beautiful! I think we are going to get a little magazine rack to go next to it so people can have a read while they're waiting.



Julie's beauty bed and nail station - she offers brow and lash treatments, gel polish, pedicures, waxing and more! We've also brought a little mirror in, and the clutter on the back shelves has gone now.


Child labour is cheap but they don't get much done! This is my boys helping us to clean up. They weren't very helpful at all, surprisingly.


Here's Julie performing HD brows on a client, we are so excited to have people coming through our doors and can't wait to meet more of you! We will be expanding our services over the coming months too, so keep an eye on our Facebook and Instagram pages for updates!

If you want to be our friend, you can find us here:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/emmasparklesmakeup (me) www.facebook.com/thepaintedladybeautyparlour

Instagram: www.instagram,com/emma.sparkles (me) www.instagram.com/thepaintedladyparlour

Snapchat: emmasparkles67 (me)




No comments:

Post a Comment